Why Join Us
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Hard working
- Willing to grow and develop yourself
- Some computer skills
- Willing to get a real estate license
- Can pass a background check
- Non drug user
- Able to deal with people
*Real Estate Experience Preferred but not required.